Sunday 10 June 2012

WALKING is not the way forward!

So since the car has gone to be crushed into a large cube! we have had to start walking places and this is fine for my wife as she doesnt mind it too much and just get on with it! ME however well i am NOT into this walking stuff! i am one of those people who likes to be able to jump in the car and just go! so when it comes to collecting and dropping of my step daughter this is a total mission! a bus, a ferry then a lengthy walk. where as in the car a 20min trip to Gosport then back again! now i not sure but i think this must be a bloke thing or just a me thing! but it does make my wife giggle that i actually am not a public transport person!

let me know if this is just a me thing or you guys also hate being without a car!
not long now away to work soon and then my new wheels will be there for me when i return! THANK GOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment